The Family Feud Answer Survey Says
|Have Lots Of Money||44|
|Find True Love||22|
|Live In Nice House||20|
|Lots Of drama||9|
What's Family Feud Live?
Be the fastest contestant to type in and see your answers light up the board! Play Family Feud® Live and enjoy new graphics, surveys and challenges to become the Ultimate Feuder! Play Family Feud® Live any way you’d like. With 4 game modes to choose from, there’s a Feud-style for everyone! Who is the ultimate Feuder?
Play on iOS App Store and Android Google Play Store
App Store Google Play Store
CHALLENGE 1-ON-1 IN CLASSIC FEUD FUN Answer the best Feud surveys and play the best gameshow game, EVER! Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself!
FAST MONEY ROUND Prefer playing Fast Money Rounds? Now you can! Win bigger prizes; get 200 points on the scoreboard for an extra bonus, just like the show!
COMPETE IN ELIMINATION TOURNAMENTS Prove that you’re the Ultimate Feuder to win huge! Play against the best to secure the gold medal.
PLAY RELAXED Find someone new to play with and make a new friend! With over 1.5 million new friends made while playing, Family Feud® Live! is the best way to connect with someone YOU want to play with! LEVEL UP Win matches to gain experience points. Can you reach the elusive Superstar level?
Featuring: - 4 game modes: Classic, Fast Money, Tournaments and Live - Test your Feud skills and take your opponent’s coins - Over 2,500 Brand New Surveys - All-New Live Gameplay - Laugh with your opponent using our FREE In-Game Chat Family Feud Live! uses Facebook to ensure that everyone you meet is authentic.
Some More Top Questions
- Name A Reason Why You’d Wake Your Spouse Up In The Middle Of The Night
- Name A Weather Condition That Is 4 Letters Long
- Name Something A Cheerleader Has Lots Of
- Name A Type Of Party That’s Bound To Get A Little Out Of Hand
- Name A Part Of A Boxer’s Body That Might Be Swollen After A Match
- Name A Specific Way That You Wish Your Life Were Like A Hollywood Movie
- Name Another Word Or Phrase People Use To Say Good-Bye
- Name Something You’d Learn To Do In Your First Swim Class
- Name Something You Might Lose As You Get Older
- Name A Type Of Wave That You Can’t Ride On