The Family Feud Answer Survey Says
|Plow The Field||36|
What's Family Feud Live?
Be the fastest contestant to type in and see your answers light up the board! Play Family Feud® Live and enjoy new graphics, surveys and challenges to become the Ultimate Feuder! Play Family Feud® Live any way you’d like. With 4 game modes to choose from, there’s a Feud-style for everyone! Who is the ultimate Feuder?
Play on iOS App Store and Android Google Play Store
App Store Google Play Store
CHALLENGE 1-ON-1 IN CLASSIC FEUD FUN Answer the best Feud surveys and play the best gameshow game, EVER! Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself!
FAST MONEY ROUND Prefer playing Fast Money Rounds? Now you can! Win bigger prizes; get 200 points on the scoreboard for an extra bonus, just like the show!
COMPETE IN ELIMINATION TOURNAMENTS Prove that you’re the Ultimate Feuder to win huge! Play against the best to secure the gold medal.
PLAY RELAXED Find someone new to play with and make a new friend! With over 1.5 million new friends made while playing, Family Feud® Live! is the best way to connect with someone YOU want to play with! LEVEL UP Win matches to gain experience points. Can you reach the elusive Superstar level?
Featuring: - 4 game modes: Classic, Fast Money, Tournaments and Live - Test your Feud skills and take your opponent’s coins - Over 2,500 Brand New Surveys - All-New Live Gameplay - Laugh with your opponent using our FREE In-Game Chat Family Feud Live! uses Facebook to ensure that everyone you meet is authentic.
Some More Top Questions
- Name Another Word For “Ugly.”
- Where In Your House Do You Look For Something That’s Been Packed Away For Winter
- When Living In An Apartment, Name Something You Can Often Hear Your Neighbors Doing
- Name A Service A Hotel Provides That You With You Had At Your House
- Name A Way People Get To Work In The Morning
- Name Something That Farmers 100 Years Ago Did By Hand, But Now Do With Machines
- Name A Sport Where Players Lose Teeth
- Name A Patriotic Song
- Name Something People Put On The Outside Of Their Car
- Which Traditional Dish Would You Prepare For Somebody Learning About American Culture