The Family Feud Answer Survey Says
What's Family Feud Live?
Be the fastest contestant to type in and see your answers light up the board! Play Family Feud® Live and enjoy new graphics, surveys and challenges to become the Ultimate Feuder! Play Family Feud® Live any way you’d like. With 4 game modes to choose from, there’s a Feud-style for everyone! Who is the ultimate Feuder?
Play on iOS App Store and Android Google Play Store
App Store Google Play Store
CHALLENGE 1-ON-1 IN CLASSIC FEUD FUN Answer the best Feud surveys and play the best gameshow game, EVER! Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself!
FAST MONEY ROUND Prefer playing Fast Money Rounds? Now you can! Win bigger prizes; get 200 points on the scoreboard for an extra bonus, just like the show!
COMPETE IN ELIMINATION TOURNAMENTS Prove that you’re the Ultimate Feuder to win huge! Play against the best to secure the gold medal.
PLAY RELAXED Find someone new to play with and make a new friend! With over 1.5 million new friends made while playing, Family Feud® Live! is the best way to connect with someone YOU want to play with! LEVEL UP Win matches to gain experience points. Can you reach the elusive Superstar level?
Featuring: - 4 game modes: Classic, Fast Money, Tournaments and Live - Test your Feud skills and take your opponent’s coins - Over 2,500 Brand New Surveys - All-New Live Gameplay - Laugh with your opponent using our FREE In-Game Chat Family Feud Live! uses Facebook to ensure that everyone you meet is authentic.
Some More Top Questions
- Name Something People Do While Telling A Lie That Gives Them Away
- Name Someone You Might Tip At A Hotel
- Tell Me Something You Would Let Your Dog Do, But Not Your Child
- Name Something That You Could See On An Alaskan Cruise That You Probably Wouldn’t See On A Caribbean Cruise
- Name Something That Comes In A Bottle
- Tell Me An Activity That Some People Are Told To Do More Of, And Others Are Told To Do Less
- Name A Specific Quality That Would Make Your Buddy A Bad Wing Man
- What Did 100 Wives Say Their Husbands “Always Think They’re Right About” In An Argument
- Name Something That Superstitious People Believe Will Bring Bad Luck
- Name A Way You Might Be Able To Tell What Someone Just Had For Lunch