The Family Feud Answer Survey Says
What's Family Feud Live?
Be the fastest contestant to type in and see your answers light up the board! Play Family Feud® Live and enjoy new graphics, surveys and challenges to become the Ultimate Feuder! Play Family Feud® Live any way you’d like. With 4 game modes to choose from, there’s a Feud-style for everyone! Who is the ultimate Feuder?
Play on iOS App Store and Android Google Play Store
App Store Google Play Store
CHALLENGE 1-ON-1 IN CLASSIC FEUD FUN Answer the best Feud surveys and play the best gameshow game, EVER! Master the questions and take all the coins for yourself!
FAST MONEY ROUND Prefer playing Fast Money Rounds? Now you can! Win bigger prizes; get 200 points on the scoreboard for an extra bonus, just like the show!
COMPETE IN ELIMINATION TOURNAMENTS Prove that you’re the Ultimate Feuder to win huge! Play against the best to secure the gold medal.
PLAY RELAXED Find someone new to play with and make a new friend! With over 1.5 million new friends made while playing, Family Feud® Live! is the best way to connect with someone YOU want to play with! LEVEL UP Win matches to gain experience points. Can you reach the elusive Superstar level?
Featuring: - 4 game modes: Classic, Fast Money, Tournaments and Live - Test your Feud skills and take your opponent’s coins - Over 2,500 Brand New Surveys - All-New Live Gameplay - Laugh with your opponent using our FREE In-Game Chat Family Feud Live! uses Facebook to ensure that everyone you meet is authentic.
Some More Top Questions
- Tell Me Something You Hate To Wear Too Short
- Name Something Most Parents Would Let Their Teen Experiment With
- Name Something You Do To Get Rid Of A Song That’s Stuck In Your Head
- Name Something An Elevator Operator Probably Gets Tired Of Saying
- Name Something People Write About In Their Yearly Christmas Letter To Loved Ones
- What Do People Pay To Have Guessed At The Carnival
- Instead Of A Schoolbus, How Might A Wealthy Kid Get To School
- Name Something Naughty That Children Do While At The Store
- Name A Situation In Which Someone Might Get Crowned
- Name A Word Grooms Say They’ll Do At The Alter, But Probably Never Say After The Wedding